|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
SecurityCraft is a mod by GeForce that adds security type items into Minecraft. It is compatible with Java Edition 1.12 at latest.
- This section is a work in progress. More documentation to come.
- Laser Block
- Put two of them within five blocks of each other. A laser should form between them when placed correctly
- Emits a 15-block redstone signal when walked through
- Used by placing the keypad, right-clicking it, and setting a numerical passcode.
- Will emit redstone power for three seconds if the passcode the Player types is correct
- Explodes when stepped on
- Excludes creepers, cats, and ocelots
- Right-clicking with wire cutters will defuse it and allow you to break it
- Right-clicking with flint and steel re-enables it
- Dirt Mine
- Explodes when walked on
- Furnace Mine
- Explodes when right-clicked
- Retinal Scanner
- Emits a 15-block redstone signal when the owner of the block stands directly in front of it.
- Keycard Reader
- Emits a 15-block redstone signal if a keycard with a certain security level is inserted
- Reinforced Iron Trapdoor
- Similar to vanilla trapdoor
- Can only be opened via redstone signal, and only breakable by the person who placed it down
- Bouncing Betty
- Launches up into the air and explodes when touched
- Inventory Scanner
- Placed a block apart facing each other (a laser field should spawn between them if done correctly)
- If you walk through the field, any blocks or items entered in the scanner's UI in the player's inventory will be deleted.
- Track Mine
- Explodes when a minecart passes on top of it
- Cage Trap
- Spawns a cage around any player who walks on it.
- Portable Radar
- Sends the owner a chat message whenever a player inside of the radar's detection radius.
- Can be named via Name Tags
- Reinforced Iron BArs
- Basically an unbreakable version of vanilla Iron Bars
- Password-protected Chest
- Equipped with password locking system.
- Chest's inventory will open when right password is entered
- Username Logger
- Logs any player's name within 3 blocks of it when powered by redstone
- Reinforced blocks
- Stone, Sandstone, Dirt, and Cobblestone
- Electrified Iron Fence Gate
- Shocks anyone other than the owner upon contact
- Unbreakable and opened with redstone power
- Panic Button
- Works the same way as a lever
- Used to craft keypads and to display camera views
- Views shutoff after 5 minutes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.