|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
SecurityCraft is a mod by Geforce that adds security type items into Minecraft. It is compatible with Java Edition 1.14, the latest edition of Minecraft.
There are many tools that the player will need to use while playing around with this mod. There is the Universal Block Remover, Wire Cutters, Universal Key Changer, Universal Owner Changer, Universal Block Reinforcer (LvL 1, Lvl 2, Lvl 3), Code Breaker, and the Universal Block Modifier.
- The Universal Block Remover is a tool that will remove almost any block within the mod. It will allow the player to pick up reinforced blocks, since they are not able to be mined normally. The crafting recipe is 2 iron and shears. It has 476 durability.
- Wire Cutters is a tool that allows the player to disable blocks, such as mines, claymores, and cage traps. After the player have disabled the block, the player can break it with a pickaxe. Wire Cutters, to craft, the player needs 1 pair of shears and 4 iron ingots. It has a durability of 476.
-The Universal Key Changer is a tool that will allow the player to change the key code on items/blocks that require a code. However, be careful because it can change things like Retinal Scanners or Keycard Readers, making the block not function correctly. To make this item, the player needs 2 iron ingots, 2 redstone, and 1 laser block.
-The Universal Owner Changer is a tool that is used for multi-player. Every block from this mod has an owner. If the player places a block, the owner is the player that placed it. However, if the player wants to give the block to another player, one would use the Universal Owner Changer to give the other player the block. To give them, the block, the owner would rename the Universal Owner Changer in an anvil and shift right click the block that they wanted to change. The player would need 1 Universal Block Modifier and a name tag to craft this in survival.
-The Universal Block Reinforcer is a tool that reinforce a block as the name suggests. It can reinforcer all vanilla blocks, which are, stone, granite, polished granite, diorite, polished diorite, andesite, polished andesite, sandstone, chiseled sandstone, smooth sandstone, dirt, cobblestone, oak planks, spruce planks, birch planks, jungle planks, acacia planks, dark oak planks, all of the stairs, all colors of glass, all colors of pane glass, all concrete, all wool, all carpet, all terracotta, all logs, all slabs, bricks, mossy stone, chiseled stone bricks, cracked stone bricks, nether brick, all purpur blocks, all redsand blocks, glowstone and gravel. The universal block reinforcer has 3 different levels, level 1, level 2, level, 3. The only difference is the durability on the reinforcer. Level 1 has 300 durability, Level 2 has 2,700 durability, Level 3 can not break. To craft Level 1, the player needs 1 glass (clear), 1 stick, 2 diamonds, 2 redstone, and 1 laser block. To craft Level 2, the player needs 1 stick, 1 laser block, 2 redstone, 2 diamond blocks, and 1 reinforced black stained glass. To craft Level 3, the player needs 1 stick, 1 nether star, 2 blocks of redstone, 2 blocks of emerald, and 1 reinforced pink stained glass.
-The Code Breaker is a tool that allows a player to open security locked blocks without knowing the password. To craft, the player needs 2 diamonds, 2 gold, 2 redstone, 1 redstone torch, 1 nether star, and 1 emerald.
-The Universal Block Modifier is a tool that allows to add modules to certain blocks within the mod. The block has to be able to use the module. To craft in survival, the player needs 2 iron ingots, 2 redstone, and 1 emerald.
- This section is a work in progress. More documentation to come, only complete section is explosives, at the moment.
- Keycard Reader
- Emits a 3-second redstone signal if a player right clicks on it with a Keycard with a high enough level.
- Keycard Reader
When the block is right clicked for the first time (not holding a Keycard), a GUI will show up asking for the player to set the security level required for it to work. It has levels 1-5 with another option to set eligible Keycards of 'equal to' or 'equal to or higher than'.
- Panic Button
- A large, red button that works as a lever
- Panic Button
All of the following work as its original, but requires a code to use. When the block is first right-clicked, it will ask for the player to set up a code of numbers. When entered or the block is right-clicked again, a 10-digit keypad will come up. When the correct code is put in, the block will function as intended.
- A block that emits a 3-second redstone signal when activated.
- Password-protected Chest
- A chest that requires a code to unlock.
- Password-protected Furnace
- A furnace that requires a code to use.
- Inventory Scanner
- Placed a block apart facing each other (a laser field should spawn between them if done correctly)
- If you walk through the field, any blocks or items entered in the scanner's UI in the player's inventory will be deleted.
- Cage Trap
- Spawns a cage around any player who walks on it.
- Portable Radar
- Sends the owner a chat message whenever a player inside of the radar's detection radius.
- Can be named via Name Tags
- Reinforced Iron Bars
- Basically an unbreakable version of vanilla Iron Bars
- Password-protected Chest
- Equipped with password locking system.
- Chest's inventory will open when right password is entered
- Username Logger
- Logs any player's name within 3 blocks of it when powered by redstone
- Reinforced blocks
- Stone, Sandstone, Cobblestone, Dirt, Stone Stairs, Glass, Stained Glass, Wood Slabs, Stone Slabs, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Stairs, Mossy Cobblestone, Bricks, Brick Stairs, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Stairs, Terracotta,
- Electrified Iron Fence Gate
- Shocks anyone other than the owner upon contact.
- Unbreakable and opened with redstone power.
- Used to craft keypads and to display camera views
- Views shutoff after 5 minutes
- Password-protected Furnace
- Requires a passcode when first placed
- Furnaces' GUI will open when right passcode is entered
- Security Camera
- Allows you to view the nearby area from its position
- Camera Monitor
- Right-Click a security camera to add it to the list.
- View any camera, one at a time.
- Electrified Iron Fence
- Will hurt anyone but the owner when touched
There are 12 blocks under the creative tab. They are Mine, Dirt Mine, Stone Mine, Cobblestone Mine, Diamond Ore Mine, Sand Mine, Furnace Mine, Gravel Mine, Track Mine, Bouncing Betty, Claymore, and Intelligent Munitions System.
- Mines are an explosive block that explodes when stepped on by players or mobs. They also explode when a player tries to break them. One of the ways to remove them without getting blown up is using the universal block remover. Another way is to use wire cutters to disable it, then the player can mine it with a pickaxe. To craft in survival, the player will need 3 iron ingots and a piece of gunpowder. Place the gunpowder at the bottom center of the player's crafting table and surround the gunpowder with the iron ingots on the three sides.
- The Dirt Mine, Stone Mine, Cobblestone Mine, Diamond Ore Mine, Sand Mine, and Gravel Mine all act the same. To craft in survival, add a mine to the block in a crafting table. They behave similar to normal mines, with the exception of looking like a normal block.
- Furnace Mines will explode when a player interacts with the block. The only way to remove the block, without explosion, is with the universal block remover. To craft, add a mine to a furnace within a crafting table.
- Track Mine is a mine cart track that can be placed within a track of regular rails. They will active when a mine cart rolls over it. The mine cart does not have to have a player or mob to set off the Track Mine. A Track Mine is crafted with the same recipe of a regular rail, but with a piece of gunpowder underneath the piece of iron. It can be broken by hand or pickaxe without exploding.
- Bouncing Betty jumps up and explodes when interacted with. It has more explosion radius than an regular mine. The one of the ways to remove it, is with the universal block remover. Another way is to use wire cutters, then a pickaxe. The crafting recipe is 2 iron ingots, 1 gunpowder, and a pressure plate. Place the gunpowder at the bottom center spot, iron ingots to the left and right of it and the pressure plate on top of the gunpowder.
- Claymore is a block that is a small explosive that goes off a few seconds after it 'sees' a player or mob. The two red points on the side of it are the sensors. When the player places the claymore it, the two red sensor points, will face away from the player. The only way to remove it, without exploding, is with wire cutters and a pickaxe. The crafting recipe requires 2 tripwire hooks, 3 pieces of string, 1 gunpowder, 2 redstone, and a Bouncing Betty. The Bouncing Betty is in the middle of the crafting table, tripwire hooks in the top corners, redstone in the bottom corners, gunpowder in the bottom center, and string the the last 3 spots in the crafting table.
- The Intelligent Munitions System is a guard system that the player can pick modes between attacking players or attacking hostile mobs and players. It shoots rockets at the picked mob/player that gets in its range. The rockets will explode, leaving a large crater, however it will not blow itself up with its rockets. It only has 4 charges and there is no way to refill it. It is not possible to break it with a pickaxe, of any type, however it can be broken by the universal block breaker; when broken it will drop Bouncing Bettys corresponding with how many more rockets it has. It is crafted with 4 Bouncing Bettys, 1 block of iron, and 1 portable radar. The Bouncing Bettys go in all 4 corners, block of iron in the center and the portable radar in the top center.
There are 194 blocks under this creative tab. Most are reinforced blocks, other than the Scanner Door, Secret Sign, Electric Iron Fence, and Electric Iron Fence Gate.