Luppii's Ladders is a mod by Luppii and Aiqueneldar. The mod adds new functionality and models to ladders as well as a machine to dispense ladders.
- Ladder Dispenser: When a redstone signal is applied to it, the dispenser will dispense ladders. When the redstone signal is removed, it will retract the ladders into the dispenser once again.
- Rope Ladder: Has to be placed at the side or under a solid block. After the first ladder has been placed you can extend it down, no further solid blocks are required. You can left-click in survival mode with Rope Ladders in your hand to auto-extend the ladder down.
- Vine Ladder: Same functionality as a Rope Ladder. Different texture, 3D-model and recipe.
- Sturdy Ladder: Has to be placed on or at the side of a solid block. More ladders can be placed on top of the first one. You can left-click in survival mode with Sturdy Ladders in your hand to auto-extend the ladder up.
- Want the Mod go here:
- Latest version (0.4.0 - 13th September 2014) is for 1.7.2 & 1.7.10. Earlier versions is for 1.6.4 and 1.7.2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.