EnderStuff+ is a mod by SanAndreasP. It addsin alot of stuff related to the end.
- Biome Changer: Don't like the biome you are in? Because it snows or rains to much? Change it to a different biome with this block. You need fuel for this block.
- Duplicator: Have some ore but want some more than you have? Use this block to duplicate them. Also needs fuel.
- Avis Egg: Found in Avis Nests in Extreme Hills Biomes. Can be even easier to find when player has an Avis Compass. Avis Nests are protected by Ender Avis Mobs.
- Niobium: Is a ore found only in the End. It can be crafted into bars and other ender items. Can also be used as a base for beacons
- Ender Compass: Used to find Avis Eggs
- Nivis Pearl: Dropped by Ender Nivis upon death. Can be used to freeze water and turn lava into obsidian in a 5x5 area.
- Ignis Pearl: Dropped by Ender Ignis upon death. Can be used to set fire, smelt ice, and turn lava into obsidian in a 5x5 area.
- Avis Feather: Dropped by Ender Avis. Has no use but can be given to Ender Miss, so she suffers no fall damage.
- Ender Flesh: Dropped by Ender Ray. Can be eaten but gives you positive and negative potion effects
- Niobium Bow: Can charge twice as fast as a normal bow, has more durability.
- Avis Arrow: Affects target on hit with poison and can not be affected by gravity.
- Ender Staff: Can be used to control your pets.
- Ender Nivis: A crazy looking Enderman, has four arms, has four eyes and has insectoid looking legs. Is immune to water but is hurt by fire. It can also turn water to ice.
- Ender Ignis: A ghost like enderman and can be found in the Nether. Can catch you on fire. It can also can catch the ground on fire but not in a desert biome.
- Ender Miss: Spawn in every biome, are passive, and can be tamed. If hit all the endermen around it will attack you.
- Ender Avis: Kind of looks like an turkey and spawn in all hill biomes.
- Ender Ray: Found in the end, kind of look like manta rays. They are like the Ghasts of the End (But can be tamed)
- Want the mod go here
- The mod is so far only for 1.5.2 and will be updated to 1.6.4 and higher. But for a temporarily fix for the problem check page 15 for a 1.6.4 version of the mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.