Ben 10 Reboot is a Data Pack for Minecraft.
- The Omnitrix: Throw an emerald, a nether star and an iron block on the ground to get the Season 1 Omnitrix. Put the Omnitrix in your off hand and in the ninth slot you can sneak and change the alien shown on the Omnitrix. When an alien is chosen, right click and you will transform. When Omnitrix times out (2.5 minutes), it enters the recharge mode, and takes 30 seconds to recharge. Omnitrix Upgrades:
- To Season 2 Omnitrix: Right click in the eighth slot using upgrade.
- To Season 3 Omnitrix: Defeat High Override.
- To Season 4 Omnitrix: When you summon the Season 1 Omnitrix, a key is summoned together, but you need the Season 3 Omnitrix to get it. When you have the key, hold it in your main hand and Season 3 Omnitrix in your off hand and click.
In the ninth slot, you can fly, if the block below you is air, you will start to float, to fall, look totally down. You can also sneak and fly faster. In the sixth slot, you can right click and throw a fireball. In the eighth slot, you can throw a fire blast. In the seventh slot, you can sneak on fire and absorb it, when you have 25 or more absorbed fires, you can click and spread the fire absorbed.
In the ninth slot, you can take a super leap. In the eighth slot, you can "clap", called slap, when you click, you "throw a wind", which extinguishes the fire around it and pushes mobs around. If you look down and click, you'll be pushed up. In the seventh slot, you can jump and when you fall, explosion. In the sixth slot, you get jump boost five.
Only in Season 1 and 2 Omnitrixes You jump high, run fast, and you can go through a block of height. In the ninth slot, you can climb walls. In the eighth slot, you gain jump boost four.
You're slow and resistant. When you run, you gain more resistance, walk faster and deal damage on the mobs around.
In the eighth slot, you get faster. Has step assist. In the ninth slot, you get even faster. In the seventh slot, you can click and create a tornado under everyone around you. In the ninth and eighth slots you can run on the water. (To work well, enter into the water and go to the surface, as if you were trying to jump into the water)
Diamondhead have the normal Minecraft tools: pickaxe, shovel, axe, hoe, sword and shield. Sneak in the ninth slot to change the tool. The tools are unbreakable. There is also the "Free Build", that create fake and unbreakable diamond blocks, they disappear after a while.
Only in Season 1, 2 and 3 Omnitrixes. In the ninth slot you can fly by sneaking. In the eighth slot you can throw a gas cloud, which when hit the ground, creates a big gas cloud that give poison and blindness to the nearby mobs. In the seventh slot you can throw a slime blast, that will slow down nearby mobs. Stinkfly glows in the dark, but for this you must use Optifine.
Only in Season 1 Omnitrix: Right click in the eighth slot to upgrade Omnitrix to the 2 season. Upgrade can upgrade some blocks and mobs: 8,1.Dispenser-Sneak in ninth slot on top of a dispenser to transform. In ninth slot, hold a fire charge, a firework rocket or an arrow to shoot them. Sneak in eighth slot to get back to normal.
Iron Golem: Sneak in ninth slot near an iron golem to transform. Strong and resistant. Click in ninth slot to shoot an upgraded poppy. After some time on the ground, the poppy explodes. Sneak in eighth slot to get back to normal.
Only in Season 1 and 2 Omnitrixes. Strong and resistant Can fly in the ninth slot Eighth slot: Without controlling any water, click while sneaking to absorb water and ice near you Click without sneaking pointing to water to control it Click without sneaking while controlling a water to launch it Click while sneaking and controlling a water to absorb it, and then you can launch a big water blast
Right click in the seventh slot to launch a water blast Has a water blade in sixth Omni-Enhanced Overflow has water cannons in the fifth slot, click to launch a big electrified water blast, click while sneaking to create ice walls or freeze water
Only in Season 3 and 4 Omnitrix. It's fast, strong and resistant.
Only in Season 2,3 and 4 Omnitrix. Strong and resistant. Has a chainsaw in the ninth slot, and a shield in the eighth slot. Shoot shock blasts in the seventh slot. Throw a boomerang in the sixth slot. If you transform into him with the 2 season Omnitrix twelve times, High Override will be summoned.
Only in Season 3 and 4 Omnitrix. Strong and resistant. Click in the ninth slot to multiply yourself. Every time you multiply, you get stronger. Your clones are actually wolves, so they will attack everyone you attack. Your clones will die instantly if they get too far from you, or try to teleport to you (like wolves do). Click in the ninth slot while sneaking to get back to normal.
Only in Season 3 and 4 Omnitrix; Strong and resistant In the ninth slot, you can take a super leap. In the eighth slot, you can roar, that extinguishes the fire around it and pushes mobs around. In the seventh slot you can generate a shockwave with your tail
Only in Season 4 Omnitrix. Fast and strong Breathe underwater Can fly in the ninth slot Can shoot neuroshock blasts in the eighth slot
- High Override: Summoned by transforming in Shock Rock with Season 2 Omnitrix eighth times. It has 1000 hit points (500 hearts). Every 250 hit points it loses or when a player try to transform in shock rock using Season 2 Omnitrix, a "Mind Controlled" Shock Rock is summoned. Shoots a purple shock blast. When defeated, all players using Season 2 Omnitrix will have their Omnitrix updated to Season 3 Omnitrix.
- Omni-Enhanced: Omni-Enhanced aliens are only avaliable in the Season 2 Omnitrix, they are enhanced versions of normal aliens, are stronger and more resistant and have some electric powers. Omni-enhanced aliens are disabled by default. To enable or disable, type "/trigger Ben10_config". When "yes" is selected in configuration, when trying to become an alien with season 2 Omnitrix, you have a 40 percent chance to become omni-enhanced.